Do you have a clean driving licence for at least three years?
Are you interested in a fulfilling customer service role?
Does an immediate start, weekly pay, and great work/life balance interest you?
We are recruiting multiple customer delivery van driver positions for one of the four big supermarkets in the UK. The position starts as a temporary post, and following a 12-week performance review, you shall have the opportunity of going permanent with the company.
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time work
- Temporary position, with permanent potential
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Pre-planned route with loaded van
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
Pay Rate: £9.27 per hour
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK driving licence held for at least three years
- No more than 3 points
- Valid passport or birth certificate required
- Valid DBS Application is required
- 6 months or more delivery driving experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is desirable
- Time keeping is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you are interested, please apply!
- Customer Queries
- Dot Com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job