Excellent TEMP to PERM opportunity Starting 1st October
Our Client in Harlow is looking for Enthusiastic delivery drivers to join there expanding team, providing quality customer service delivering medical supplies to patients homes, start times may vary between 06.00am and 09.00am Mon to Fri with overtime opportunities on Saturday, shift can be up to 10 hours in duration
- undergo full on the job training, as well as a classroom assessment
- have good awareness of good practice distribution
- multi drop delivery an advantage but not essential
- carry out the duties as requested by the Transport Supervisor
- Maintain and exceed the highest standard of care towards all customers both internal and external
- excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving Licence with no more than 3 points
- must be able to pass a DBS
- Must be available to start 01st October 2018
FULL training given , please contact us for more information
great benefits on Health Care cover.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'