Driver Hire are currently looking for an experienced van driver to work with our client in Newbury. This client is a builder's merchant and they currently require a 3.5T driver to work with them on an ad-hoc basis to meet increasing demand.
The duties will involve:
- Performing vehicle checks at the start and end of each shift
- Completing collections and deliveries
- Safely using manual handling techniques
The pay rates on offer are as follows:
- £10.00 per hour basic
- £11.00 per overtime & Saturday rate.
These rates are paid on a PAYE model, and are inclusive of advanced holiday pay.
There is a minimum of 8 hours pay per shift.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- No more than 6 points (minor offences only).
- Previous commercial driving experience.
- Attainable references in a driving capacity.
- Appropriate PPE (safety shoes and hi-viz).
If you are interested in this position, and feel that you meet the requirements, then apply ASAP.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'