Role Title: Driver Installer 3.5t Vehicle(Full UK Driving License Required)
Location: West Drayton
Salary: Competitive plus monthly bonus incentive
Hours: 45 Hours (5 days Monday - Saturday)
Benefits: 22 Days holiday per annum, pension scheme & staff purchase
Adding value to people's lives… every day
BrightHouse is the UK's leading rent-to-own retailer, providing quality branded home electronics, domestic appliances and furniture via affordable weekly payments.
Our driver installers deliver and collect products to customer's homes as part of a home delivery team, professionally representing the BrightHouse brand. Completing an effective delivery, installation, demonstration and collection service and always deliver good customer service standards.
What will you be doing?
- Drive the company vehicle adhering to legislation and company policies, driving and parking considerately, ensuring the vehicle is roadworthy and secured at all times.
- Make initial introduction to the customer, confirm the products for delivery with the customer, establishing where the customer wants the product placing and complete the dynamic risk assessment procedure.
- Install and test the product to ensure it is working in accordance with the instructions, policies and procedures, taking into account protection policies with regards to electrical and electronic products (i.e. data protection regulations)
- Co-ordinate the customer and store interactions when a delivery or installation cannot be completed as planned following company procedures.
- Complete thorough de-brief process using PDA's in real time and on arrival at the LDC at the end of the day.
- Pack returned products ensuring they are properly protected to prevent damage in transit.
- Complete accurately and clearly documentation relating to returned products noting any damages or defects in detail.
- Manage the segregation and disposal of waste in accordance with company policy and LDC practice.
What you need to apply:
- Full UK Driving license
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility to work extra hours to complete the job requirements
- Willingness to work shift rota which may include Saturday working
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Calmness under pressure
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job