Be the best on the road, be your own boss
An amazing opportunity to be your own boss with the potential for high earnings with a growing business.
AO Logistics are looking for self-employed 3.5t delivery drivers who possess the commitment to deliver amazing customer service to join the team in Slough. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisation skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We are offering a competitive hourly rate of £18.65-£21.00 per crew (2 man crew).
More about the 3.5t Delivery Driver role
We are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 14, depots UK wide delivering white and brown goods, with our customers including AO.com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
A truly exciting opportunity to work with us as a two man 3.5t Delivery Driver crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers.
Here's what you can expect to be doing
A typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
A few things about you
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customers smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You possess a valid full UK photo-card driving licence?
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are a minimum of 21 years of age?
- You’re flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot –approx.40 mins?
- You have your own transport to get to and from the depot?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the work, heavy lifting?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding, and written English?
- Have at least 6 months' experience of 3.5t commercial vehicle driving?
If you answer YES to all of the above then this could be the perfect 3.5t Delivery Driver opportunity for you.
Why choose AO?
We are looking for the best and we will provide you, as a Self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver;
- Well maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
Great people deserve great things
You may have experience or be currently working as a Delivery Driver, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 3.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become the 3.5t Delivery Driver!
The Self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Slough Distribution Hub which is commutable from Egham, Feltham, Guildford, Hayes, High Wycome, Hounslow, and surrounding areas.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job