3.5 Tonne Multi-Drop Driver
A well-known UK owned company with a great reputation have an exciting opportunity to expand their workforce so are seeking enthusiastic, reliable and hard-working individuals to join their team of multi-drop drivers.
(The 1st 12 weeks will be through the agency then a permanent contract will be issued)
• Ensure timely delivery of goods to pre-determined customers on specific routes.
• Proper handling and delivery of sensitive materials.
• Reviewing orders prior to delivery.
• unload delivery vehicles.
• Providing exceptional customer service to customers.
• Maintain communication with management to inform them of any change of delivery, route or schedule.
• Keeping accurate records of deliveries and customer authorisation and ensure all documentation is submitted to management in a timely manner.
• Drive safely and follow all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
• Adhere to all health and safety rules and regulations on all work sites.
We care about providing great service to our customers, and we care about each other. You can expect to join a team that is motivated and supportive. This is a permanent role delivering pharmaceuticals in and around the Manchester and Northwest area.
The candidate must have less than 3 points on their licence, be over 25 for insurance purposes and a van and sat nav are provided.
Been part of the team, full route training will be given.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"