2x Business Development Managers - Stockport - IT Services
Starting Salary £25000-£30000, OTE £90000 + Corporate Benefits
Our client is an independent provider of Virtualisation, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Managed Services and Professional Services supplying direct to Blue-Chip. NHS, Public Sector and Education Organisations across the UK.
We are now seeking 2x Business Development Managers to drive new business for this established corporation and build a pipeline of business from scratch. Business Development Managers will be experienced in selling complex solutions based around Infrastructure Integration, Optimisation, Migration and Updates, Virtualisation and associated Consultancy Services. It will be expected that the Business Development Manager is able to cover a 360 degree sales role from prospect to close and preferably have active business/clients or experience of breaking in to accounts within Private Sector clients, namely Financial, Automotive and Retail.
* 2-3 years sales experience selling Virtualisation, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery Solutions, IT Services and Professional Services on behalf of a Reseller, VAR or Systems Integrator
* Proven track record of working against targets of £150k-£300k GP Per Annum
* Proven track record of hunting new business within Large Corporate, Blue-Chip, Public Sector organisations
* Ability to cover the North East and North West territories
* Starting Salary of £25000-£30000
* Uncapped OTE (Approx. £90000)
* Private Healthcare
* Life Insurance
* 25 Days Holiday
To apply please email a copy of your CV to and I will contact you directly.
Advertised by Penguin Recruitment Ltd.
Suitable Job Titles: Senior Account Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Channel Account Manager, Account Director, Hybrid Account Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Executive, IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job