Due to company growth our client is looking to expand their finance team with two Accounts Assistants. They will work closely with their financial controller with tasks such as:
- Supporting the financial controller with sales ledger, bank/credit card reconciliations, processing of expenses and credit control
- Posting invoices, opening new customer accounts, importing bank transactions, running statements and allocating payments.
- Filling documents, chasing customer payments
During this time, you'll have the opportunity to learn from the company, and identify where a career could be formed
- Good working knowledge of Sage Accounts
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Training will form pat of the induction process
Standard office hours are typically 9am- 5:30pm, occasionally this may vary depending on the time of year. Also open to flexible hours for the right candidate
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Credit Control
- Microsoft Excel
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job