An exciting new opportunity has become available for niche software consultancy to work and assist in supporting their products and roll outs. You will work everyone from multinational organisations to SME's.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to provide first class support for a expanding and established customer base. You will have the responsibility of customer issues from start to finish, working along side other engineers when necessary, to provide excellent customer experience.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
* Microsoft Certification/Degree Qualification
* Microsoft Certifications - e.g. Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCDST)
* Competencies in Exchange, Server 2102/R2 & SQL Server 2008R2/12/2014
* Competencies in VMWare vCentre/vCloud director or other datacentre management tool
* Managing and migrating Office 365
* Experience working with commercial software applications in a help desk environment
* A confident management lead by example persona
* Full UK driving license
We are looking for a technically competent individual with good people skills. You will need experience of VMWare vCentre and Server 2012 RDS technologies and have a demonstrable understanding of network connectivity, firewalls, NAT routing, cloud backups and replication.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact George Harvey at ITSS Recruitment for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job