2nd Line Technical Support/Help Desk Engineer dealing with external clients, predominantly within the NHS Emergency
Services contact centers across the UK.
This role will be primarily office based role but will require travel to customer sites in order to offer further support, complete investigations or for new project software installation & upgrades. In order to fulfil the requirements of the role, a full clean driving license is vital and a company car will be provided.
Responsibilities of the job
- Reviewing all support tickets on a daily basis.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support through CRM, outbound calls, and remote technology as specified within company standards and guidelines.
- Provide support on all computer hardware, software and connectivity/networking.
- Maintaining and increasing product knowledge on applicable products/applications via training, documentation and personal research.
- Act as a first point of contact for all IT helpdesk activities.
- Logging issues and resolutions thoroughly in the CRM.
- Undertaking the initial investigation into the reported issues.
- Following & applying the appropriate method of resolution for the issues where required.
- Escalating any critical issues to management immediately.
- Excellent time keeping.
- As we support our products within the NHS Emergency Contact Centre’s, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in order to fulfil the out of hours support this role includes on call support which will be rotationally required for a 7 day period, one week in 4.
- Company car
- Relaxed and informal dress code in the office environment
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Microsoft Exchange
- Sql Server
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job