As a Microsoft Gold Partner, My client works with a range of small and medium sized businesses in London. You will be based in our Chingford office, the role is challenging and you must be able to demonstrate an ability work efficiently under pressure. We are currently looking to recruit a helpdesk Support Engineer \ Technical Support Analyst to join our friendly yet professional team.
Joining a friendly and professional team, in this position you will be responsible for providing 2nd to 3rd line support to customers throughout London.
To be considered for the role of Support Engineer, you must have:
- experience of working on Microsoft 2008 and on /SBS/TS server installation projects
- Excellent desktop trouble shooting skills
- knowledge of server technology, including MS Exchange and SQL Server
- Good experience of Active Directory and group policies
- Good experience of troubleshooting TCP/IP, DNS etc.
- experience with SDSL, ADSL and leased line technology
- experience with firewalls and router configuration
- experience of using backup hardware and software such as Backup Exec
- a track record of implementing Anti-Virus software
Additionally, you will work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritise your work to meet SLAs. Excellent communication skills are also key.
Be able to commute to Chingford as we are opposite Chingford railway station
Although not essential, it would be beneficial if you have any Microsoft (MCP, MCSE etc). Experience of working with helpdesk software would be an advantage.
If you are passionate about customer service and are looking to work in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment - you’d make a great addition to the team.
- Microsoft Exchange
- Technical Support
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job