2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Salary £28k -£38k
aigo FIND are currently looking for a 2nd Line Support Mac Engineer based in West London. The 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer will process Incidents escalated from our 1st line Incident Management team. You will act as a functional escalation point for the 2nd line Incident Management team, perform skilled work in the configuration, installation and maintenance of network systems, servers and other related equipment, liaise with Problem and Change Management as well as 3rd parties regarding on-going service issues. You will also Setup, configuration and systems administration of Apple iOS, Mac OSX and Windows based desktop and portable computer systems.
- Experience with mixed Apple Mac and Windows based environments is essential.
- Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA) certified at a minimum.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Virtualisation or VMWare certifications are desirable as is demonstrable experience using the technology within a similar role within the education sector.
- ITIL certification or experience working in an ITIL aligned environment highly desirable.
- Excellent understanding of methods and problems of networking, server and systems administration.
- Team player with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work without supervision.
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job