This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Friendly Professional, who has a passion for IT and would like to train and/or develop in the IT sector. As a Technical Consultant (2nd Line), you would be working within the Education Sector, so an interest in working and support Schools IT services would also be beneficial.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide both onsite and remote service desk and technical support, including installation and maintenance of systems (SIMS, iOS, Google, Wireless), network and server, and hardware
- Discuss with Account Servicing team on issues and troubleshooting
- Provide 2nd Line support and lead a team on certain tasks such as systems upgrade, and equipment setup and installation
Personal Qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of Wireless, Network, SIMS, and Software and Systems (Windows, Antivirus, iOS, Google)
- Exposure on school’s systems (Microsoft Office 365, SIMS, RM) is desirable
- Full UK driving licence and your own transport for business
- Well organised, and able to work under pressure with professional and timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Proactive and be a good team leader as well as good team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Training and development
- 28 days annual leave, which goes up.
- Performance related bonus
- and more!
Are you up for this challenge? Don’t miss the chance to get into this high potential company.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won’t rest until everyone is happy.
- Microsoft Servers
- Wireless Networking
- Microsoft Office 365
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job