We’re looking for a successful Systems Support Engineer, with demonstrable experience of working as 2nd line technical helpdesk support to external customers and internal staff. You’ll have experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Server/Client products as well as PC’s/Server Hardware. A good knowledge of computer network system protocols, IP addressing and TCP/IP networking is also essential.
Our client is recognised as a market leader in the information security industry offering a comprehensive range of information security products and a range of IT software and hardware to enable clients to protect their online information. They’re committed to innovation and this lies at the heart of their philosophy.
You will need:
- Proven track record working in 2nd line support in an IT systems environment
- Experience/working knowledge of Microsoft Server/Client products
- PC/Server Hardware
- Good solid knowledge of computer network system protocols, IP addressing and TCP/IP networking
- IT Security Products
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Willingness to travel and work flexibly
Day to day your role will include:
- Acting as 2nd line technical helpdesk support
- Support of Windows Server Operation Systems and Server applications including Exchange, SQL Server and IT Security products
- Support of virtualisation infrastructure
- Support of network infrastructure
- Server maintenance and upgrades
- Server and client security configuration
There really is no better place to be
If you apply for the role of Systems Support Engineer through Best Recruitment Agency we’ll support you to develop the soft skills you need to succeed in the role and your career. We’re all about innovation and we’ll help you with leadership skills, being more effective and building the confidence to succeed in your new role.
What you’ll get in return
As well as an attractive salary, you’ll get a great benefits package including pension and commission/bonus.
What you need to do now
To apply for Systems Support Engineer role, please click apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job