2nd line support / IT support Analyst
The company: We are a large company operating in legal, financial and property markets across the UK. For over 200 years we have thrived, grown and taken on new challenges, excelling in our given fields. We have strong long standing relationships with many of the UK’s most well-known brands in the banking and property sectors with brilliant career prospects for the right IT professional.
The role: You will be working within a large team of IT support staff as the 2nd line of contact for various problems including but not limited to active directory administration for the server, using the MDM (mobile device management) system, administering case management systems and hardware support: monitors, phones, printers, scanners, landlines.
- Experience in IT support within the legal industry preferred (or property or finance)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a 2nd line support role
- Experience supporting monitors, phones, printers, scanners, landlines
- Experience using any mobile device management system
- Experience with Office 365 and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with profiling and imaging machines
Salary D.O.E. £26 000 to £40 000 and an excellent benefits package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'