Job title: 2nd Line Support
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
You would be part of a team providing remote and telephone support for SME customers. The role will be a 2nd line telephone and remote support to customers within a team of other helpdesk professionals.
- Provide 1st line support to customers for Telephony, Data and IT Services.
- Be responsible for dealing with 2nd line support issues and escalations that come into the helpdesk via remote support or the telephone.
- Assist 2nd line support engineers with tickets they cannot resolve.
- Provide cover for the telephones should all first line staff be on other calls.
- Support internal staff with IT issues.
- Ideally worked on an IT Support Helpdesk previously.
- Excellent telephone and remote support skills.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Experience in Windows Server & Desktop OS, Exchange, Office 365 and other standard Microsoft packages.
- Experience in networking (firewalls, routers, switches, VPN, wireless).
- Experience with VLANs, Hyper V, VM Ware and other virtual technologies.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'