2nd Line Support - Helpdesk, MSP, IT
£22-27k DOE + Bonus + Benefits - Wymondham, Norfolk
I'm looking for a 2nd Line Support analyst for a technical solutions provider in Wymondham. They have a diverse product and services portfolio including, Managed IT Support, Cyber Security, VoIP Systems and Hosting.
Whilst well-grounded, this business is expanding and set to become the largest, most successful IT services providers in East Anglia. Now is a great time to join as they are on the crest of major expansion.
You will be good on the phone and organised. Diligent, tidy, endowed with common sense and the ability to take responsibility. Consistent and able to complete tasks thoroughly applying intelligence and broader understanding of IT where necessary.
- Taking the initial call and resolving where possible or escalating technical issues
- As you develop in the role you will learn:
- Setting up and supporting small and medium business networks.
- Supporting PCs and servers remotely and on-site (Win7/8/10, 2008, 2012).
- Installing business computer systems.
- Office 365 maintenance, installation and migration. Supporting customer applications.
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013.
- Setting up email accounts and website hosting (Linux and Windows)
- Managing WHM web servers and DNS.
- Administration of IP Phone systems (via web-based interface).
- Good IT and problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral skills
- To be confident on the phone when dealing with clients
- To be keen to learn and passionate about IT
- A generous bonus scheme
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Accredited Childcare Voucher scheme
- Flexible working
Salary: £22-27k + Quarterly Bonus + Full range of company Benefits
Working Hours: 9AM-6PM Monday - Friday with some flexibility on start times.
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for an experience3 IT engineer, who's looking to further their knowledge working for a company with great career prospects.
- 2nd Line Support - Helpdesk
- IT £22-27k DOE + Bonus + Benefits - Wymondham
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'