2nd Line Support, Field based, Remote, O365, VMWare
£22-27k DOE + Benefits, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
CloudScope are looking for a 2nd line support Engineer (Field based and remote) to work working with Great Yarmouth's leading IT Managed Service Provider. A company to watch out for being recently recognised as a future 50 company in Norfolk & Suffolk, who's core belief is that IT support services should be driven by customer's needs, flexible and delivered quickly.
This organisation is making headlines, after a successful merger they are now expanding further into their newly renovated offices in Great Yarmouth, we are looking to a 2nd line support engineer with 3 plus years' experience in IT support and ideally client facing background or outstanding communication skills.
- Working with a portfolio of over 200 and counting local companies
- Field based and remote
- Installing PC's
- Installing network devices
- Maintaining devices
- Server Installs
- Some project management
- Three Years' Experience in IT Support
- O365 experience
- Experience or troubleshooting Windows networks and Windows
- A track record of implementing, supporting and troubleshooting Windows Desktop Operating Systems, networks and some server experience
- Full Driving Licence
- Client Facing skills
- Microsoft certification such as MCP
- Managed services experience
In return for your hard work you will have the opportunity to join this business on the crest of major expansion and play a key part in the business's future. As there has been a recent merger, full benefits package is under construction.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'