2nd Line Support Role Job in Norfolk
CloudScope are working with a truly brilliant technical agency in Norfolk. Offering solutions from web design to IT support and online marketing, with a well established and growing client base, we are pleased to be offering such a fantastic opportunity for the right support technician. You will be good on the phone and organised. Diligent, tidy, endowed with common sense and the ability to take responsibility. Consistent and able to complete tasks thoroughly applying intelligence and broader understanding where necessary. Good under pressure, punctual and flexible.
- Setting up and supporting small and medium business networks.
- Supporting PCs and servers remotely and on-site ( Win7/8/10, 2008, 2012).
- Installing business computer systems.
- Office 365 maintenance, installation and migration.?Supporting customer applications.
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013.
- Setting up email accounts and website hosting (Linux and Windows)
- Managing WHM web servers and DNS.
- Administration of IP Phone systems (via web based interface).
The candidate should have a minimum of 1+ years experience in supporting small and medium sized business networks in an outsourced IT company.
- Good IT and problem solving skills
- Good written and oral skills
- To be confident on the phone when dealing with clients
- To be keen to learn and passionate about IT
- A generous bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Company Pension - Quality Scheme
- Access to training and personal development
- In-house gym (24/7 access for staff)
- Showers for gym goers and cycle commuters
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company shutdown over Christmas
- Free daily fresh fruit, tea, coffee & fruit squash
- Flu Jabs in winter to help you stay well
- Notable Employee Award? each month - your chance to earn yourself something nice.
- Notable birthdays and life events recognised
- Christmas month of celebratory food and competitions
- Company team building days and nights out
- Introductory bonus for helping secure new team members
- Incentives for car sharers
- Accredited Childcare Voucher scheme for all staff
- Working for a Future 50 Company
- Long service bonus
- Interest-free 12 month staff loans
- Have your say - ideas pool
- Opportunity to be part of a champion Dragon Boat team
- Insanity workout sessions held in gym (optional)
- Company discounts with other local businesses
- Staff room with sofa, widescreen TV
- Staff discount on technology (ie. laptops, PC, etc)
- Lunch time learning sessions
- Flexible working
- Company parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job