Our client are looking for a Support Consultant to join their support helpdesk team based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
This team provides support, guidance and training to clients, required to fulfil the Company’s contracted obligations. Specifically, this role delivers the day to day operation of the Support Help Desk team’s schedule, tasks and activities, as part of this team.
Duties will include:
• Answer support calls, resolve any issues to the best of your ability, escalating to a senior team member or the Support Help Desk Manager immediately, if you are unable to resolve an issue.
• Accurately record issues in the Company’s Support Desk Logging system
• Monitor ongoing and reoccurring issues reporting them to the Support Help Desk Manager immediately
• Test new software prior to deployment, as required and keep user documentation up to date
• Test and configure systems prior to installation and report any deficiencies to your line manager
• Provide training notes or other such required documentation
• Install systems on site & deliver standard training on required modules ensuring the system is working to expectations
• Provide training on the Company’s products to the best of your ability and at a level to which the trainees can both understand and benefit
• Resolve any queries or issues to the best of your ability, escalating to the Project Manager or PMO immediately, if you are unable to resolve an issue
• Create bespoke training documentation as requested by the PMO
• Be prepared to travel within the UK, Ireland and Channel Isles as required by the business
• 2+ years in a Help Desk role, ideally with both hardware and software
• Excellent accurate keyboard skills and good knowledge of prime MS Office applications
• Knowledge and use of a centralised support desk application
• Ability to be a good clear, concise, communicator (written, verbal, presentation)
• Attention to detail with ability to plan, document and keep to timescales
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job