An excellent new opportunity to join an award winning Technology company in an exciting time of growth. Providing technical support both internally and to external customers this is a varied role covering Desktop software and hardware as well as mobile/tablet support
- The successful 1st / 2nd Line support analyst will be the port of call for customers and colleagues experiencing issues over the phone and via email as well as onsite
- Issues escalated will need to be fixed within SLA
- You will develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers and offer tailored professional advice and support to become a trusted source.
- You will also have the opportunity to continue personal professional development through training on relevant product and business knowledge.
- Strong experience in a similar role with a proven track record in supporting multiply clients remotely
- Understanding and experience working with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Servers 2003 and 2012
- Exchange 2003 & 2007, 2010
- VMware Virtualized servers
- HP, Dell Servers.
- Microsoft Certification (MCP) or similair
- ITIL accreditation would be advantageous
- Experience working with suppliers and customers in an IT services environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, confident managing expectations
- Experience liaising with multiple internal and external contacts
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Full driving license essential
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job