Salary- Up to £25,000 depending on experience & qualifications
Working hours- 40 hours per week. To cover a shift pattern on a rota basis to meet operational demand. Shift pattern 08.00-20.00 - Monday to Friday and 08.00 - 14.00 - Saturday.
We have an excellent opportunity for a permanent 2nd Line Support Technician to join our forward thinking, successful team IT based in Coventry.
You will be part of a creative and dynamic IT team providing a first class service to Stonewater’s internal customers.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Provide first class customer service across Stonewater’s internal customers
- Ownership of the delivery and receipt of IT assets to Stonewater’s colleagues
- Responsible for the resolve of incidents logged in our Service Desk Management system
- Act as an escalation point to our 1st Line colleagues, providing support when required
- Continuous updating and improvement of Stonewater’s KnowledgeBase
- Involvement and support with project work
- Providing technical advice and guidance across Stonewater.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have;
- Sound experience of providing IT support in a Service Desk role
- Proven experience within a Windows based infrastructure (Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008) and Citrix environment.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with the natural ability to build credible relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Methodical and accurate with a keen eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Natural problem solving skills with good judgement for escalation and delegation
This role requires flexibility to travel across our Stonewater offices on occasion.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job