2nd Line Support Technician - £25,000 - Central Essex
My client based in Central Essex are looking for a 2nd Line Support Technician responsible for looking after end-user issues, requests and incidents. You will be expected to install, support and maintain systems throughout the business.
You must provide IT support functions to their clients and internal employees and therefore remote management skills are key to this position.
- Good knowledge and/or experience with Server 2008/2012
- Configuring and managing Active Directory
- Experience in Virtualization technologies
- Experience with desktop operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 8
- Microsoft Office 365 support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- You must be able to analyse, diagnose, troubleshoot problems, within set SLA`s
- Able to work methodically and logically.
If you are interested in this position, please can you reply to with your updated CV to or give me a call on to speak about this position in confidence. Your CV must highlight in detail your previous roles and the duties that you had to complete on a day-to-day basis.
My client are a mobile phone communications and fixed data solutions specialist based in Essex. They provide VOIP, IT support and services and other communication technology solutions.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job