Would you like to join a growing organisation with an excellent training package in the Telecoms Sector?
Are you a technical minded person with a good knowledge of IT and/or telecom services?
As a 2nd Line Support Operator, you will be offering technical support to the company's business clients, proving excellent Customer Service and supporting the 1st Line Support staff.
Salary: £21,000 - £25,00 depending on experience
* Technical support to existing customers via phone, web and/or email
* Experience troubleshooting WLR, Data, Telephony Systems.
* Escalation point for 1st Line support
* Updating the in-house CRM system
* Answer the phone within the agreed target time, in relation to an overflow of 1st Line calls
The ideal candidate will have the follow skills or experience;
* Telecoms experience (desirable)
* Strong IT support background, to a 2nd line support level
* Strong Customer Service
* Handle complex queries
* Excellent time management
* Be willing to go the extra mile
*To quickly gather the right information from the customer, analyse the issue and take appropriate and timely action.
* An analytical and methodical problem solver.
*The ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with difficult customers to establish confidence whilst an issue is resolved.
What is in it for you?
* Trips abroad, days/afternoons out
* Pension Scheme
* Tax Free Childcare Initiative
* Perkbox membership
* Free tea & coffee in the office / Subsidised canteen
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Training and development plans
* Interest Free Travel Loan
* Yearly eye test & spectacle voucher
* Access to well-being champions
* Free Financial advice
If this role sounds perfect and you would like to know more information, please call Selica at Pier Recruitment or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'