£22,000-£28,000 per year
Netwirking are working with a business based in Gosforth who are looking for to add a 2nd Line Support Engineer to their team.
With over 30 years experience in their sector, they are looking for someone from a technical background who also possesses exceptional customer service skills.
- Be the first point of contact for clients regarding anything from general software queries and basic hardware support to identifying reoccurring technical faults and data recovery.
- Using your strong troubleshooting skills to get a full understanding of the clients need and tailor your response accordingly.
- Assist less experienced members of the support team with their cases and handle elevations.
- Assist the Support manager in reviewing cases and offering potential solutions
- Your excellent customer service skills would be used to go the extra mile to engage clients whilst representing the company in a positive and professional manner and build sustainable relationships and trust through interactive communication.
- You will have clear KPIs and the support of a highly competent team of technicians and developers to bounce ideas off.
- Previous IT support experience is desirable
- Customer Service focussed
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Experience with SQL
- Track record of ownership and supporting others on your team
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Good documentation skills
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'