An opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to work with one of largest metals service centres in the world.
The 2nd Line Support Engineer will provide excellent customer service to end-users by delivering practical solutions to a wide range of applications/technology problems and issues.
As the 2nd Line Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Determining the severity of a problem and ensuring response time is minimal
- Providing practical solutions to a wide range of applications/technology problems/issues
- Identifying, troubleshooting, researching and resolving basic technical problems
Essential experience for the successful 2nd Line Engineer:
- Extensive knowledge of Citrix
- A good understanding of DNS and DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
The successful 2nd Line Engineer will be offered a salary between £30,000 - £38,000, with exceptional training and development opportunities.
If the role is of interested or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'