Role- 2nd Line Support Field Engineer
Salary- £23,000-£26,000 per annum (Depending on experience) + benefits
I am looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a growing IT company based in Devon and Cornwall. This is a great opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to become apart of an exciting company on their journey to success and growth. As the 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will look after client sites in Devon and Cornwall, dealing with any hardware, software and network issues. You will also be participating in roll out projects which includes hardware and software roll outs and cabling issues. If you have previous experience as a 2nd Line Support Engineer, have a passion for IT and want continuous career development, I would love to hear from you!
The 2nd Line Support Engineer will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience providing IT Support on a similar level
- Strong knowledge of IT hardware
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies
- Experience working with and supporting multiple bits of software
- 2 years technical experience
- Self-driven with a strong passion for IT
- Full Driving licence
- Ability to travel
As the 2nd Line Support Engineer your main duties will include:
- Support different clients over Devon and Cornwall with any IT issues
- Participate in project work
- Roll out new technology
- Update, deploy, setup and maintain client systems- hardware and software
As the 2nd Line Support Engineer your benefits will include:
- £23,000-£26,000 salary depending on experience
- Strong holiday package
- Company Van
- Company mobile
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in this 2nd Line Support Engineer position based in Devon/Cornwall, please apply with an up to date CV to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'