Our client a well-established and supportive, within the IT sector is currently recruiting a highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their expanding team
Reporting to the Head of IT Support, duties will include:
· Provide support to internal and external requirements
· Liaising with both 1st line and 3rd line engineers in relation to help desk tickets
· Cover Networking, Microsoft servers, SQL Server, hardware and software issues
· Raising tickets and report faults correctly and accurately
· Maintain servers and systems within the organisation
You must have the ability to communicate effectively, describe and talk through technical issues in non-technical language with a friendly and sociable personality. 6 months practical experience alongside Desktop MCITP and or MCSE Certification is desirable.
In return our client can offer a competitive salary & package, flexible working hours together with the opportunity to work as part of a great team on interesting and challenging projects.
- Line Support
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job