- Microsoft Certified partner.
- Highly capable and dynamic team.
- Company-funded training opportunities.
We’re looking for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer to provide remote managed support services to the company’s client base. You will be joining a hard-working but friendly helpdesk team, a lot of whom have progressed within the business from entry level.
What you’ll be doing
The role involves taking ownership of user problems and dealing with them quickly and efficiently, making sure that any complex calls are escalated to 3rd line as required. Working alongside a team of 7 on the helpdesk, you will provide remote support across desktops & servers, back office applications and network infrastructures. You will be responsible for carrying out the installation and configuration of new systems, ensuring that you are logging all software and hardware problems detected. There is also an opportunity here to attend training courses in any areas you need development, which will be funded internally.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous helpdesk experience as well as a clear & concise phone manner
- Commercial knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, mainly Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Server , 2008, 2012/2016
- Experience of configuring Exchange/Windows Server
- Knowledge of Office365 administration & configuration
- Commercial knowledge of VPN technologies
- Understanding of TCP/IP. Telephone system knowledge would be preferred, but training can be offered if needed
You’ll receive in-house training from the senior team members, as well as fully-funded MS certifications to make sure you are up to date with the latest tech. As well as this, there is an entertainment fund that is topped up based on targets hit. The team have earned anything from Pizza days and movie nights to a weekend of paintballing!
If you think this could be the right role for you, please get in touch with Joe with a CV today to hear about the fine details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job