This is a great role for a well-established and growing Managed Services Provider who provide innovative security solutions and best of breed cloud solutions.
You’ll working directly under the Service Desk Manager you will be responsible for dealing with technical support requests across the entire client base, liaising with other engineers and assisting with the maintenance on client networks.
The position will involve both helpdesk and the opportunity to do some onsite work for clients supporting Citrix environments, desktops, laptops, servers and network equipment, and will also include a level of project work. This will include project work as well.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work in an organisation who love to promote from within and can offer excellent training and careers options.
- Troubleshoot client support incidents, liaising with our clients over the phone, email, web-ex or on client site.
- Helping customers solve technical issues with their computers (hardware and software)
- Liaising directly with end users to resolve any problems, as directed by the Support Team Leader
- Logging technical support requests over the telephone or by email
- Using remote control tools and technologies to assist end users’ as required
- Experienced at supporting at the 2nd line level.
- Have supported one or more of the following XenApp/XenDesktop/XenMobile/NetScaler
- Windows Server/Desktop including:
- Exchange and Office 365
- Active Directory, Group Policy and networking (DHCP, DNS)
- Possess a full drivers license
- Managed Services
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job