2nd Line Support Engineer/ Support Analyst - (Microsoft technologies)
2nd Line Support Engineer / Support Analyst :
Do you have an background in supporting business or technical applications, preferably multi-site network environments? Do you have a broad technical skillset but looking to be re-trained in new technologies and looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about technology, with a strong customer service ethos, wanting to work with emerging technologies including Cloud?
2nd Line Support Engineer / Support Analyst - About the company
Do you want to be part of a successful organisation, that delivers hosted and managed services to private & public sectors, offering a range of services ( Hosted applications, managed services & Disaster Recovery) to their customer base? They have experienced a solid record of growth over the years.
2nd Line Support Engineer / Support Analyst - About the role:
The 2nd line Support Analyst / role will be office based in the Cheshire office, working within the helpdesk team, provide effective solutions to escalated issues, and provide a high level of technical expertise.
Working closely with the 1st line and helpdesk team, sharing knowledge and collectively resolving customer queries and documenting the process. The role will involve working with technologies such as LAN, WAN, Virtualisation (VMWare), Cloud, Citrix, Windows 2008 /12 R2.
2 roles available.
2nd Line Support Engineer / Support Analyst - Key Responsibilities:
- Support of multi-site technical environments including LAN, WAN, Citrix, Microsoft, SAN and DR.
- Take ownership of escalated issues from 1st line team and resolving any queries within SLA
- Resolution of configuration and deployment issues
- Ensure that effective change control methodologies are followed with clients
- Ensure that 3rd party applications are installed and run efficiently across all platforms
- Support and resolution of customer queries and ensure a good relationship with the client
- Update the knowledge base with solutions derived for clients
- Any other related duties as required by the business, including analysis and advising the customer on best practice.
- Respond to customers within agreed service levels and ensure all support processes are followed
- Log all support calls from customers via email, portal and telephone and maintain a high level of customer service
2nd Line Support Engineer / Support Analyst - Essential Technical Skills:
Candidates must have some exposure to most of the technologies listed below:
- LAN / WAN, AD, DNS + Group Policy
- IIS & Web
- Cloud technologies
- Windows Server 2008, 2012
- Datacentres or DR systems
- Hosted desktop applications
- Experience with monitoring systems in a support function
2nd Line Support Engineer / Support Analyst - Benefits (Negotiable)
- Basic salary of up to £30k on offer
Candidates will have a strong customer service ethos and passion for resolving queries to a high stand within SLA’s. Candidates who have previous experience of working in a Managed Services environment are encouraged to apply.
If you are keen to join progressive company, gain exposure to a diverse array of technologies, and gain some internal training and development please apply. You will be given the opportunity to learn and progress within the organisation. and make an impact with their technical environment.
Langland Consultants acts as an Employment Agency /Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer, Langland Consultants welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Langland Consultants or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Langland Consultants, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing to us in storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities in the future.
You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.
- Managed Services
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'