My Client are a MSP who have a number of sites across the UK support a number of businesses with their IT hosting and communications.
You will be responsible for receiving, handling and supporting the resolution of Incidents and Issues elevated by monitoring tools, customer initiated tickets and calls.
Main Duties of the Role
- Receipting of tickets raised via portals/network monitoring systems
- Assessing and prioritising incidents based on pre-determined definitions
- Helpdesk Ticket Management
- Regular monitoring of cloud systems and required escalation to meet the company’s current needs
- Check backups/escalate failures - possible troubleshooting
- Creating/using reporting macros
- Analysing Reports to identify where operational needs are required
- Monitoring device/sensor creation
- To act as quality control function for the Service Desk - ensuring consistency and completeness of performance, identifying individual training needs.
- Update and maintain any knowledge documentation on new processes and products, software and hardware support
Your Skills and Experience
- A good standard of general education
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- Good working knowledge of Windows Servers
- Brilliant communication skills
- £28,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'