2nd Line NOC Engineer - Cheltenham, Gloucester - Commutable from Swindon, Worcester, North Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
The 2nd Line NOC (Network Operations Center) Engineer will be responsible for some of the following;
- Diagnosing and resolving IT Issues
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving network, application and performance issues within the existing infrastructure
- Working all 2nd line engineering issues and being the escalation point for 2nd line Technical Support issues
- Managing incidents through to resolution
- Ability to juggle multiple incidents and requests
- 2nd Line NOC Support experience with an IT Services organisation
- Assist in the technical transition of new clients
- Exposure to monitoring solutions and ability to diagnose using things like SolarWinds OR PRTG
- Experience of Anti-Virus, backup and patching solutions in a managed environment
- Firewall / Router platforms, such as Fortinet, SonicWALL and Draytek
- Experience of virtualisation technologies like VMWare and HyperV
- MS Exchange and Active Directory
- IP sub-netting, routing, WAN and LAN.
- Salary to £Competitive + DOE - May pay more for righ skills
- Pension Scheme
- Group life assurance
- Fun work environment
- Team and Social events
Please forward your CV urgently
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'