2nd line Support, Desktop Support Engineer, Insurance
30 - 35k k plus benefits
Office 365, Active Directory, ITIL
Desktop Support Engineer x 2 required by fast moving City based Insurance organisation. Within this role you will be responsible for on-site IT support in the London office.
- Support a cross platform environment, including Windows and Macintosh clients.
- Provide onsite technical support for staff members in the London office
- Document, track, and monitor all problem on the Helpdesk system (Managed Engine) to ensure a timely resolution
- Induct all new staff members on IT procedures, policies and best practice
- Maintain and encourage best practice across the business e.g. file sharing, encryption etc.
- Procure, configure, manage, maintain and develop desktop PC's, laptops (approx. 100), tablets, mobile technology and printers
- Work with TechOps to schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Facilitate secure access to the network for remote users
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Ideally ITIL and Microsoft certified
- Experience dealing with VIPs
- Ideally be from an Financial Services/Professional Services background
- Min. 3 years previous experience in a Support role
- Operating Systems w7, w8, Office 365,
- AD( Active Directory) Exchange admin troubleshooting
- Customer facing Technical support experience 2-3 years
- Mobile device management support of IPhone, Android phones and Blackberry's
- Windows deployment experience
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV for an immediate response.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job