Duties and Responsibilities -
- Provide 2nd line support for all technical components including but not limited to user management, end user device management and fulfilment, sock management, office setup, network, email, security, printing and telephony.
- Fulfil service requests escalated by the 1st line support team according to defined procedures and within agreed timescales.
- Review incident data in order to perform proactive and reactive problem management including the identification, analysis and assessment of problems.
- Investigate assigned problems through to resolution or identification of root cause.
- Monitor progress on the resolution of known errors and advise 1st line support staff and other stakeholders on the best available workaround for incidents.
- Escalate incidents and problems that cannot be resolved according to defined escalation procedures and within agreed timescales.
Skills Required -
- Network skills (setting up new offices/configuring networking equipment/troubleshooting networking equipment)
- Application skills (working with bespoke housing applications/ managing and dealing with change requests/application management)
- Technical Skills (Technical fixes/experience in Skype/SharePoint/Outlook/Printers/Fixed Lines/ Websites)
- Hardware support (sourcing hardware/fulfilling hardware requests/ building and creating images).
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of ITIL
This is an initial 3 month contract.
You must be free to start immediately and have previous experience in a similar role.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to work on a shift rota and may be required to travel to other sites.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities. In the meantime, please keep checking for suitable vacancies or download the free NRG iPhone App from the App store for up to date searches.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job