- Provide 2nd line, hands-on and remote support for issues raised by staff and 1st line support ad-hoc
- Raise incidents, service requests, changes and problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents, problems and service requests escalated from 1st line service desk staff
- Setup, deploy and maintain IT equipment using a standard imaging process
- General IT administration
- Check backups are running correctly and rotate tapes on a weekly basis
- User account and mailbox administration using Active Directory, Exchange Control Panel and Active role server
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an IT Support role, providing 2nd line support
- Experience supporting; Windows 7/10, Office 365, Skype for Business, Active Directory/Group Policy, Exchange, iPhones/iPads, Anti-Virus software, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and VPN's.
- Any experience using; SCCM, Symantec, MS Lync,MobileIron, WiFi or PBX Telephony would be a bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job