2nd line support analyst
The 2nd Line Analyst is primarily responsible for managing Incidents or Service Requests which cannot be solved immediately with the means of the Service Desk. If necessary, it will request third line or external support. While this could involve troubleshooting or resolving a technical fault, it could equally involve fulfilling a service request, assisting with a project or event, or answering a query.
Using industry-standard IT service management methodologies, the 2nd Line Analyst will work with operations, delivery and development teams to provide a highly available and high-quality portfolio of IT services.
A key element of this position lies in strong communications skills to enable the incumbent to liaise with all employees, senior stakeholders and outside vendors to understand evaluate and remedy incidents and service requests as and when they occur.
2nd line support analyst technical Skills:
- The successful candidate will be an accomplished Technical Support and Customer Care professional with at least 2 years’ experience working as a member of 1st and/or 2nd Line in an ITIL environment.
- A passion for IT and an awareness of the latest technologies.
- Proven ability to support and troubleshoot applications both in-house written and/or purchased.
- Ability to evaluate, recommend and implement timely, essential improvements to existing Support structures
- Excellent written and spoken English. Other languages could be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, influence and persuade all levels of management and staff effectively in a variety of situations.
- Excellent presentation skills, both oral and written and an ability to enthusiastically promote IT and express ideas clearly in non-technical language to staff, managers and directors.
- Good organizational and quantitative skills with the ability to plan, estimate, manage and report progress.
Essential for the 2nd line support analyst:
- Excellent knowledge of current IT Operations methodologies, desktop applications, operating systems, policies and standards.
- Has experience in analysing, troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading hardware and software, including desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- MDT/SCCM or other client device reference and imaging background.
- Anti-Virus administration
- Active Directory administration
- Azure and Office 365 experience, including user and resource administration, SharePoint site administration, Teams/Planner setup.
Please send the cv if you have the above skillset - 2nd line support analyst
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
- Desktop Computers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'