2nd Line Support Analyst - Hybrid
2nd Line Support Analyst
Location: Tamworth (Hybrid: 3 days in the office - free parking; 2 days at home)
Salary: Above Market Average Salary + Overtime (Paid at Time and a Half) + Microsoft Qualifications Allowance
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week (with potential flexibility on start/finish times)
Working for a highly successful Microsoft Gold Partner IT Managed Services company you will be responsible for providing extended and escalated telephone and remote access support for our corporate clients on a range of workstation, application and hardware issues, including some server and network support With a solid customer services ability and clear telephone manner, you will also be responsible for carrying out a range of daily network administration tasks
This company takes the development of their IT Support teams at all levels so seriously that they pay for you to do Microsoft qualifications - and you're rewarded with a salary increase when you've completed them.
- Providing a first and escalated response telephone and remote support to clients, logging calls on our Service Management system or by receiving escalated calls from colleagues
- Providing an technical escalation path to Helpdesk Analysts that were unable to resolve open tickets
- Acting as an SME within your chosen client and technology path
- Managing your own call queue within specified SLA's
- Responsible for service delivery and call resolution as part of your call group
- Competently resolving technical issues for clients working
- Always taking a quality approach to resolution
- Ownership of a call, ensuring you are keeping a client fully informed of progress at every stage
- To contribute to SMART sessions, making the most out of your 1-2-1-'s with your leader, thus taking responsibility for sharing your current and future career goals
- To outline SMART targets for Helpdesk Analysts, monitoring activity or missed goals
- Providing advice, mentoring and support for Helpdesk Analysts, grooming them so as to increase their competency level
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which may reasonably be required
- Active Directory (creation and management of user accounts within AD)
- Group Policies (creation and management of what are they, how they are enforced)
- MS Exchange 2013(Troubleshooting at server level, management of user accounts, 'how do I' support advice, access requests)
- MS Exchange 2010 (Troubleshooting at server level management of user accounts, 'how do I' support advice, access requests)
- MS Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 (Troubleshooting 'how do I' support advice, basic trouble shooting)
- MS Office 365 (Troubleshooting, migration and management of user accounts, 'how do I' support advice, access requests)
- Terminal Server (Creation of accounts, trouble shooting at server level)
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
- 23 days annual leave rising to 27
- Qualifications allowance payable upon successful completion of funded accreditation's
- Overtime allowance
**This is a brilliant opportunity for any IT Analyst professionals who want to work for a company that is stable, successful, and take your career development seriously.***
"IT Support" "2nd Line" "Tamworth" "Sutton Coldfield" "Birmingham" "Staffordshire" ''Derby" "Burton" "Flexible Working" "Hybrid"
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'