2nd Line Support - Active Directory (IN IR35) - Public Sector - Immediate Start
THIS POSITION IS INSIDE IR35
Your new company
A reputable Public Sector organisation
Your new role
2nd Line Support - Active Directory (IN IR35)
What you'll need to succeed
My client is looking for a 2nd Line Support/Service Desk position to be filled on an initial 3-month contract.
You will be responsible for the provision of advice, assistance, and solutions in any area associated with the effective use of information and communications technology and their environments, procurement, provision, delivery, and maintenance.
- 2nd Line Support Experience
- Active Directory
- Receive calls concerning the operation or interpretation of one or more information systems, and provide rapid and appropriate responses, channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution where appropriate, monitoring progress, and keeping users appraised of progress
- Take responsibility and ownership in providing emergency first line support for major incidents out of hours, escalating where necessary
- Provide responses to escalated, complex and high impact user calls in a timely fashion. Respond to set priorities for resolving incidents, reporting on progress and apply escalation procedures for problems not progressing satisfactorily
- Good knowledge of supporting the majority of the software products or platforms with high level of knowledge of the following technologies:
- Desktop PC & Laptops
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Apple Mac (including Mac Air & Books)
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Window for Server, Desktop PC and Laptop
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010
- Microsoft Exchange /2007/2010
- Printing in a networked environment via multi -functional devices
What you'll get in return
This is a great role to gain insight into one of the largest Service Desk departments in London
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job