2nd Line Software Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 2nd line Software Analyst to join and exciting and dynamic team based in Chelmsford, Essex. As the successful 2nd Line Software Analyst you will be supporting a bespoke application that runs in the education sector.
As a key 2nd Line Software Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting and guiding all 2nd line issues within a Microsoft environment. As the 2nd Line Software Analyst, you should be confident responding to queries whilst boasting knowledge and passion.
Key skills needed for the 2nd Line Software Analyst:
- Commercial experience supporting Microsoft Office Applications
- Confidently troubleshoot and resolve queries
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience supporting users on 1st and 2nd line issues
- A keenness to learn new skills and progress your career
- Background working in the education sector, or customer support
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable and passionate 2nd line software analyst supporting to join a hugely successful organisation. It is a fantastic platform for the correct person.
2nd Line Software Analyst - Helpdesk, 2nd line, Microsoft, Support, education, customer support
Salary: Up to £22,000 + benefits
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- customer support
- 2nd line
- 2nd Line Software Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job