2nd Line IT Support
I have a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Technician based in Birmingham.
This is a contract role for initially 3 months with a view to be on going.
Payrate - £10.91 per hour PAYE OR £13.93 per hour Umbrella or LTD
2nd Line IT Support - Job Description
You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality 2nd line IT support service in line with targeted SLAs.
You will be a point of delegation from Performance Managers.
You will need to ensure that communications delivered to users is accurate, appropriate and high-quality.
You will ensure that all incoming Incidents and requests are logged, diagnosed and escalated to the appropriate teams and maintain consistent quality standards.
You will need to record all appropriate information accurately within the system CRM system.
You will need to provide excellent customer service at all times.
You will also contribute as directed to Service Desk knowledge base
2nd Line IT Support - Skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Capable of working in a pressurised environment
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Hardware and Software diagnosis
- Active Directory Administration
- Fundamental networking knowledge
- BMC Remedy or similar CRM system
- Assyst or similar CRM system
- Experience in professional customer service environment
- ITIL V3 Foundation
If this sounds like the ideal role for you either apply below or call James Singleton on
- 2nd line support
- service desk analyst
- senior service desk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job