360 Recruitment are a specialist IT recruiter, currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a leading Managed Service Provider as a 2nd Line Service Desk Engineer and accelerate your IT career with them, using new and cutting edge technologies.
2nd Line Service Desk Engineer
Ranging from £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
+ Good Company Benefits package
We are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible
Ringwood (Not Remote)
Driving license and vehicle is essential in this role
Permanent - Full-time - Monday to Friday
Our client offers a full spectrum of managed IT products including full IT support, Cloud Infrastructure, Security, Network & Infrastructure. With further plans for expansion and their genuine desire and commitment to help their colleagues maximise their full potential, providing ongoing training and fully supporting and funding qualifications, this is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to progress their IT career long term.
The purpose of the 2nd Line Service Desk Engineer:
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining both customer and our in-house infrastructure as well as being an escalation point for 1st line service desk colleagues. The role will also involve project work, working with products such as;
- Office 365
- Veeam Backup & Replication
The role has excellent career Progression opportunity to 3rd Line or Project Engineer.
Training and development will be provided to the right candidate.
Work in a relaxed, but focused environment with a great team ethic and desire to provide the best possible quality of service and standards to our clients.
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Server maintenance and administration - Windows Server 2012-2019
- Backup Monitoring and Management / Veeam
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of VMWare ESXi deployment and administration
- Good networking experience LAN/WAN/Firewalls & VLANs
- Good hardware knowledge, PC Builds and installations
Personal Attributes & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Strong diagnostic mind-set to action and resolve new issues
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Ability to speak to customers with a customer service focused goal
- Confident professional phone manner
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you then please make an application and a member of our team will be in contact shortly.
- Microsoft Exchange
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'