We are based in Central London and have a requirement for a 2nd Line On-site Support Engineer to join our existing dynamic support team who are based in various locations around the world. You will be supporting our clients and the remote based technical staff in resolving client technical issues, installing new equipment and performing general maintenance in a mixed PC/Laptop and Apple Mac environment. You will need to have exceptional customer-service and communication skills (written and verbal) in order to provide a first-class level of support to our business clients.
Commercial experience in the following is essential or desirable:
- Office 2013/2016 suite experience.
- Apple Mac and IOS/Android and Windows 7/10 support knowledge and set up.
- Active Directory and Exchange administration.
- Networking hardware support and setup knowledge.
- Printer configuration, setup and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with hosted cloud providers such as O365 etc..
- Experience with small/medium sized business I.T. support and advising on new equipment/services based upon client requirements.
Security and confidentiality are paramount to this role so an awareness of cyber security and an ability to provide guidance for end users will be a big advantage.
The position is available to an individual with confidence, self-motivation who thrives in a position where team work is vital and can also operate independently and reliably when required. We are a small team but all very dedicated to our long-term clients and we need a person who will share this vision. We offer a salary in the range of £27-30k per annum, a fair holiday allowance, annual reviews, a work phone and laptop, a London 1-3 zone travel card and you will also not be required to work weekends or evenings (except on very rare occasions and always agreed in advance).
We are looking for an immediate start or short notice period and priority will be given to applicants who can meet this criteria.
- Communication Skills
- Hardware Support
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job