2nd Line NOC Engineer
2nd Line NOC Engineer
Salary: £31,000-£40,000 + £3,5000 Shift Allowance
· University degree or equivalent qualification in related discipline
· ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation (desirable)
· CompTIA Network+
· CCNA or JNCIA
· NSE4 (Fortinet)
· PCNSA (Palo Alto)
· CompTIA A+
· Understanding of the ITIL processes
· Experience of
working in a fast paced Service Desk supporting a wide range of services and products
· Experience of working with ITSM platforms (Service Now desirable)
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Strong collaborative mind-set
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Strong relationship building skills
· Either SC cleared or ability to be cleared
· Operating NMS systems
· Experience in applying basic change requests to live customer solutions
· Ability to troubleshoot IP, DSL
· MCSA/MCITP accreditation
· Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
· Azure Administrator AZ-103
· MS700 - MS Teams Administrator
· Data communications understanding and experience in operational environment equivalent to a 1st line faults desk.
· Previous experience working in a SP/ISP/Telco- Carrier operational environment.
· CCNA / JNCIA routing and switching experience at 2nd line
· Exposure to Fortigate SD-WAN technology
· Exposure to Wifi solutions (Cisco Meraki), LAN switching
· Active Directory administration, processing of new starter and leavers requests
· Basic troubleshooting of Windows Desktop and Remote Desktop environments including Applications (Office, etc.)
· Proven experience administering & maintaining Windows server environments.
· Build and configure routers and other network equipment on an ad-hoc basis.
· Ability to troubleshoot MPLS, BGP, OSPF, IPSec
· Firewalls (Palo Alto / Cisco ASA), Juniper/Cisco Routers Switches - troubleshooting and change requests to live customer solutions.
· Experience of working in a Datacentre and providing smart hands to troubleshoot connectivity solutions
· Ability to troubleshoot user faults remotely
· Ability to troubleshoot hardware faults onsite
· Competency with Azure:
o Key Technologies include: Virtual Machines, Azure SQL, Load Balancer, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Key Vault, Storage Accounts, Azure Monitor, Network Security Groups, VPN Gateways, Application Gateway, Traffic Manager, Azure AD, Office 365
· Administering MS Windows Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Remote Desktop Services, Citrix, IIS, Active Directory and DNS
· Avaya ASBCE Products
· Avaya ERS Network Products
· Avaya Scopia Video Products
· Avaya IPOCC/ACCS Call Centre Products
· Voice over Teams including 8x8 Contact Center
· Switching Platforms including Telsis Fast SSP, Genband C20, Nortel DMS, Nokia DX220, or Ericsson AXE10.
· Session Border Controllers
· TDM, VOIP voice and UC solutions.
· Experience in Exchange and Office 365.
· Working knowledge of VMWare (preferred) or Hyper-V environments.
· Exposure to Linux, RHEL, Centos and Ubuntu (desirable)
· Exposure to hardware platforms (Server/Storage).
· Experience in managing Citrix environments (desirable)
· Proven experience installing and supporting Avaya IP Office IP500 and Server Edition Solutions
· Ability to support IP Office One-X Portal, Voicemail Pro, Contact Store
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams and 8x8 (desirable)
· A working knowledge of SIP trunks and SIP service providers
· Knowledge of Xima Chronicall, Oak ReportX, Oak Record
· Experience of responding to Fraud Alerts on a Voice Network.
· Experience of troubleshooting WLR faults.
· Experience working on Carrier grade Switching platforms
· Experience with intelligent networks (SCPs), least cost routing and value added services.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'