Our client has an exciting opportunity for a 2nd Line NOC Engineer to join them based in Solihull on a full time, permanent basis. You will be on a competitive salary of £26,000 - £30,000 per annum.
Our client’s vision is clear: they want to change people’s digital experience in a connected world. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation. They’ve created a driven, no-nonsense, agile culture that moves faster than you imagine. And every one of them stands for honesty, for hard work, and, well… for getting on with the job. So, when it comes to achieving their vision, they’re naturally hardwired to do it.
2nd Line NOC Engineer Job Role
You will provide a single point of contact for their customers to report network faults to the company. The Network Operations Centre provides support 24 x 7 x 365 across the entire client base whilst delivering an excellent customer service experience. The role is a key position within the organisation and will be instrumental in building customer relationships, delivery of Services and customer retention.
Key Responsibilities as their 2nd Line NOC Engineer:
- Delivery of a world class customer service experience
- Supplier Management
- Create and submit knowledge article to increase 1st time fix rates
- Maintain & update NOC processes and procedures
- Maintaining and updating the fault management systems throughout the Incident lifecycle
- Engaging and proactively feedback on system and process improvement
- Providing the customer with a key contact during the incident lifecycle
- Working as part of the NOC, acting as an escalation point for all network incidents that cannot be resolved by 1st line team
- Manage internal and external suppliers, ensuring total ownership of escalated incidents through to resolution ensuring timely escalation of network incidents to 3rd line when required
- Prioritising incidents and requests to ensure all primary and secondary SLA’s are met and customer satisfaction is both maintained and exceeded
Experience and Qualifications needed to become their 2nd Line NOC Engineer:
- Ideally previous work experience within a busy customer service centre in a Telecoms, Data Centre
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of working high pressure environments and dealing with pressurised situations
- Gained an IT qualification e.g. CCNA & working towards CCNP
- Good understanding of helpdesk or customer service environment
- A good understanding of networking across multiple technologies & vendor hardware
- Previous experience firewall fault finding & change implementation
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their 2nd Line NOC Engineer then please click 'apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job