2nd Line IT Support Engineer - up to £32,000 (DOE)
Our Client - a well-established IT Solutions company are continuously expanding and therefore are looking for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their friendly and professional team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing remote and on-site support to customers to provide a range of outsourced IT solutions both on premise and cloud based, so ideally you will have experience in a broad range of technologies covering core services including:
- MS 365
- Active Directory and Azure AD
- MS Intune
- Firewalls & VPNS
- Windows Server 2016-22
- RMM Systems
- Printer & Scanner technology and troubleshooting
- Cyber-Security solutions
The role will include the following:
- To provide telephone assistance in resolving through first time fix
- Provide architecture, management and support of the company’s cloud and on-premise core services
- To support our end users through identification, research and resolution of 2nd line support cases
- Site visits to include resolving issues,hardware installation and cabling.
- To provide advanced support in networking, infrastructure and Wi-Fi
- To update support, project and customer documentation where required
- The ability to plan and co-ordinate their own projects
- A strong understanding of network technologies and the fundamentals of networking
- Technical expertise in the full stack of Microsoft Technologies
- Both High level and low-level solution design and implementation
- Draytek (or similar) Unified Treat Management Systems and Firewalls
- UniFi (or similar) Wireless access points
- In depth understanding of network protocols, routing and subnets
- Exchange2000 and above
- Experience in a broad range of technologies, both in cloud and on premise, covering coreservices included (but not limited to) networking, M365,ERP.
- On-site parking
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service
- Company Pension scheme
- Company - wide Bonus Schemes
- Staff chill space with dartboard, sofa, TV, games & refrigerator
- IT Support:2 years (preferred)
37hours per week, Monday-Thursday 9:00-17:30, Friday 9:00-17:00
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'