Netwirking Ltd are working with a client based in South Tyneside who are looking to hire a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer. Formal and on the job training leading to industry qualifications, e.g. MCSE/CCNA will be offered!
Ideally, the role will be a mix of remote working and days spent in the office in Hebburn.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide professional IT support and troubleshooting to clients via telephone and remote support
- Accurate recording of time and following Incident management in our Service Management software
- Managing own workload
- Executing live changes to data and software in a controlled and authorized manner via approved change management procedures
- Suggesting technical and process improvements to colleagues and Managers and implementing them as directed
- Working with and establishing relationships with third party service providers to ensure full end-to-end service provision
- Take responsibility and ownership of incidents and requests and escalating where required to relevant department
- Demonstrate documentation skills (reports, policies, procedures, workflows) as required
- Ad-hoc responsibility to cover RMM Alerts as and when required
- Identify reoccurring technical faults and recommendations to escalations manager
- Assist with in hours as well as out of hours project work where required.
- Continue learning and developing skills through training opportunities provided.
Required Technical Skills:
A high level of technical skills is essential for this role, with a good understanding of Networking, Microsoft products and Hardware.
- At least 2 years of experience working in similar role
- You must possess a full UK driving license and have suitable transport (they have pool vans to use, so use of own vehicle is rare)
- Fault finding and troubleshooting skills essential
- Good understanding of general MS Server, Virtualization, Storage and Networking technologies
- Good understanding of general network technology including WAN/LAN/WLAN
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Highly self-motivated - sets and achieves challenging goals
- Quality management - the ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Microsoft Server Qualifications
- Microsoft Cloud Certifications: Azure, 365
- Virtualization Platforms
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Microsoft Azure Knowledge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'