We have a fantastic opportunity for an 2nd line IT Support Analyst to join our client's team.
This position plays a key role in providing technical support for internal staff and for IT improvement projects.
Where? - Crewe
Job Type? - Permanent
Salary? £25k - £35K per annum
As an IT Support Analyst you will:
* Troubleshoot IT problems on laptops, PCs, mobiles, network and telephony
* Deliver exceptional customer service whilst responding to all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
* Administer user accounts ensuring security is maintained
* Manage escalations to external support providers, driving a high quality of service Requirements
* 3 years of experience in a similar 2nd Line support role
* Strong Active Directory administration skills
* Demonstrable fault-finding skills for troubleshooting IT issues in a Microsoft environment
* A willingness and ability to join an out-of-hours (24x7) on call rota
* Tenacious and enquiring mind with a strong desire to discover solutions to complex problems
At least one of the following:
* Expertise in automated software deployment using Microsoft tools
* Bitlocker implementation
* Advanced Active Directory (i.e. ADFS, Certificate Services, domain trusts, DNS, GPO, Schema)
Please do not hesitate to apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job