2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst
Salary: Negotiable DOE + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst to join a leading global provider.
The role of the 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst
The pay range my client is offering negotiable DOE + Benefits
Other benefits provided:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Holidays 25 days holiday
- Training and development
- Health insurance
- To respond to support calls within an acceptable time frame
- Provide support for 2nd and 3rd line incidents for desktop and enterprise applications involving printing, e-mail, network, connectivity issues, remote access and hardware issues for a global organization
- Maintain and document technical solutions for hardware upgrades, disposal, loaner systems, asset inventory, software inventory, remote imaging, new hire setup, termination, relocation, remote or automated updates, and remote support
- Apply available standards, methods and tools intelligently and effectively, and to produce a consistently high standard of documentation of both a technical and a descriptive nature
- Deploy and maintain software images for desktop PCs, laptops and mobile clients
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and third-party vendors to ensure appropriate and agreed services are delivered
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine software and hardware problems.
- Follow internal IT processes and provide the Service Level Agreements committed to our internal customers.
- Building and maintaining a shared knowledge base for problem resolution
- Acquisition integration for end-user services
- Manage deliverables associated with a project by prioritizing, tracking, and completing assigned tasks.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a Global Market Leader
- Invests in your future success
- Excellent benefits
How to apply?
To apply for this position, click apply and complete screening questions
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
If you have not found the right opportunity, let me know, I will find it for you.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
- support for 2nd and 3rd line incidents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"