Excellent opportunity for an experience IT Support Analyst or IT Technician to join a leading environmental management company on a Contract or Permanent Staff basis based near Cannock, north Birmingham. Our client offer comprehensive solutions to the waste, water and energy management sectors. We are looking for a committed 2nd Line IT Support Analyst to join their expert team, ensuring consistent standards of service are maintained nationwide.
The successful candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure the successful resolution and fulfilment of requests for 1st and 2nd tier applications and hardware, audio-visual equipment, desktop operating systems, mobile devices and printers.
- Identify any impediments affecting the efficient delivery of applications and services and execute appropriate measures for their resolution.
- Reduce the impact of the service affecting incidents and problems, ensuring an appropriate and timely response to all reported issues.
- To ensure the accurate recording of service requests and incidents to attribute the correct categorisation and notation to ensure timely and relevant reporting.
- Provide desk-side and remote assistance, as relevant to the task.
- ITIL Practitioner or Foundation certified with Advanced Level qualification.
- One or more professional qualifications from leading solution providers: Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMware. Oracle, etc.
- Previous experience providing Service Desk operations in a multi-site, nationwide service environment.
- Ability to deliver quality services in compliance with service agreements and performance targets.
- Practices in EUC management including image preparation and deployment, application packaging and audit reporting.
- Ability to work under pressure managing several problems simultaneously.
- Have an understanding of the ITIL Service Management framework and appreciation of the complimentary quality standard ISO/IEC 20000.
- Good interpersonal skills, being able to communicate with staff and management.
- Excellent technical knowledge with ability to learn new and complex software.
- Full UK driving licence.
This positions is easily commutable from Stafford, Telford, Wolverhampton, Burton on Trent, Tamworth and Birmingham (the Midlands). To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Rebecca Bush on or email rebecca.bush @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote REF: 14572 or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
- operating systems
- 2nd Line Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"